How do you beat the TikTok algorithm?
- Switch to a TikTok Pro account.
- Find your subculture.
- Maximize the first moments.
- Write an engaging caption.
- Create high-quality videos specifically for TikTok.
- Post at the right time for your audience.
- Engage with other TikTok users.
- Use the right hashtags.
What triggers the TikTok algorithm?
Each time a user watches a video in full, that video will be more likely to be suggested to other users' feeds.
Another major influence on the TikTok algorithm is hashtags and user-viewing habits.
TikTok will take note of the type of videos you're watching and which niche communities they are coming from.
Why do my Tiktoks Get low views?
One of the primary reasons your TikTok gets low views is when you create sensitive content. This can include videos containing fake blood, arms, weapons, or something that can frighten the viewer. Such content does not violate TikTok's Terms of Service (TOS) but can be harmful to some viewers on the platform.